Monday, February 20, 2012

Books For Free(ish)!!

Like any book-junkie, I have a lot of books. While I appreciate and like every book I read for what it is (minus that one I left in the airplane front pocket), I generally have no interest in re-reading anything besides The Catcher in the Rye and that is just so I'll get the Family Guy jokes. I love my collection but I realized that if I'm not going to read them, why should I prevent someone who hasn't?

I'm not charging for them, but ask that you send money for shipping; I'm no Rockefeller. I'm planning to also present the collection to my book club, then ultimately sell whatever is left at our garage sale this spring/summer. Just send me an e-mail at thelargetotelady@gmail.com

 The Secret Life of Bees, The Girl Who Played With Fire, Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang, Half Broke Horses, The Hour I First Believed, Sea Glass, Princess of the Midnight Ball, Cane River, The Pilot's Wife, Strange But True

 Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Left Behind, The Partner, The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Mirror Image, Charming Lily

 The Devil Wears Prada (totally better than the movie), Dog Handling (sorry it's upside down), Sex and the City, Monkey Business, The Dominant Blonde, White Oleander, Bergdorf Blondes

 Danielle Steel's Crossings, Something about Irish Catholic Priests, A Streetcar Named Desire, Lovers & Dreamers (a complete trilogy of Nora Roberts novels), The Journal of Mortifying Moments, Faking It, The Bachelorette Party, Star, Notting Hell, Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber, The Washingtonienne

sTori Telling, Columbine, Marley and Me (sorry, my "Marley" got to it), Bergdorf Blondes (another, slightly more mangled, yet still readable, copy), Memories of a Geisha, Something else by Danielle Steel, The Shining, American Vertigo  

Confessions of an Ex-Girlfriend, LA Woman, In Her Shoes, The Givenche Code, The Sweetest Taboo, Slave to Fashion, Eat, Pray, Love, Confessions of a Drama Queen, The Weight of Water, Ralph's Party, The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night Time, Live! From New York, It's Lena Sharp!, Lisa Marie's Guide for the Perplexed, Running in Heels, The Thin Pink Line, The DaVinci Code, Dating Can be Deadly, Babyville

No comments:

Post a Comment